And So It Continues…
We do what we can to get through each day and tell ourselves things will get better. Stay Positive, Stay Strong, and Stay Healthy.
With Governor Evers’ extended Stay at Home order, “Libraries may offer curbside assistance to patrons.” This is easier said than done for some libraries such as our own, mainly because our catalog is not available online.
Here is what we will try to do for you:
1. Library hours will still be limited. Appointments for pick-up of materials will be made on Mondays between 9 a.m. and Noon, and on Wednesdays between 2 and 6 p.m.
2. How to request materials:
a. Email a list of items you want pulled and checked out to you to email@example.com.
b Call the library during the hours indicated above.
c. Leave a message on the answering machine at 715-824-5510.
We will reply or call you back to set up a time for you to pick up materials.
1. Interlibrary Loan will not be available.
2. Items currently out can be returned at any time. They will either be sanitized or quarantined for 72 hours when they come back.
3. No fines will be incurred during the time we are closed.
This is a new process for us, so your patience and understanding will be helpful.
At this time, the Summer Reading Program is on hold until further notice. Once we get confirmation on when and how things will open back up, we will let you know how we will proceed with it. We may have to change the format for this year.
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information on any changes.
Please continue to support your local businesses. We are all in this together.