JENSEN CENTER SPRING SOCCER REFEREES 2018
The Jensen Center wants soccer referees to be able to use your referee experience as a reference for future jobs!
College and future job applications will want to know about your past work experiences. This is a great opportunity to make a positive step forward to build for your future. Make it a good one! As a part of the referee team, you must be scheduled for the games that you will work. You must also work the games that you are scheduled for. No leaving the game early!
● Have a good knowledge of the game of soccer and its rules.
● Be at least 14 years old (13 if certified).
● Complete the application and turn it into the Jensen Center.
● **Attend the Referee’s Informational meeting at the Jensen Center. It will be about an hour long.
● Work your scheduled games on Thursday evenings (5:45 p.m. & 6:45 p.m.) and Saturday mornings (9 a.m. & 10 a.m.)
● Referees must check in/sign in with Jensen Center Activities Director outside the Jensen Center 20 minutes before game time and before leaving.
APPLY NOW ONLINE using the form below or